What are Cookies?
- Cookies are text files stored on a user's terminal, etc. (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) to collect internet log data, information on visitor's activities and the like. When accessing this website, information may be automatically collected from users through cookies or other similar technology.
- First-party cookies are cookies established by the website you are browsing. They can only be read from that website. Additionally, the website may utilize outside services to establish their own cookies known as third-party cookies.
Persistent cookies are cookies stored on the computer, and unlike session cookies which are deleted once the browser is closed, they are not automatically deleted when the browser is closed.
Why Cookies are Used
- When uses visit this website, this website utilizes cookies to collect data on visits to and the browsing of the site and other activities to facilitate efficient movement between webpages and to enhance user-friendliness otherwise.
- Cookies do not have a direct negative impact on user terminals, etc.
- Furthermore, users' names, email addresses, and information related to terminals, etc. cannot be identified even when using cookies.
- Additionally, third-party cookies may be utilized to determine access status to various websites.
Users are each able themself to reject the receipt of cookies in the settings in their browser. The browsing of this website will not be materially impaired through the rejection of cookies.
Cookies Used on this Website
The following cookies are used on our website.
|Name of Cookie||Service Provider||Cookie Classification||Purpose of Use||Limitation|
|tokyo_tourism_connection_session||This website||Session cookie||Maintenance of website use status||Upon closing of browser|
|XSRF-TOKEN||This website||Security cookie||XSRF protection token||2 hours from generation|
Detailed Information on Third-party Cookies
Visit the following third-party websites for more detailed information.
Purpose of Use: Collection and analysis of website browsing status
Google Search Console
Purpose of Use: Collection and analysis of Google search status on website
Information Acquired by the Website's Analytic Tools
This website is able to track the following user information by cookies that are used by analytic tools. This information is used to create aggregated statistical reports on visitor activities which do not contain personal data.
- IP address (mask)
- Location: Country, territory, city and approximate latitude and longitude (geolocation)
- Date and time of request (access to site)
- Title of displayed page (page title)
- URL of displayed page (page URL)
- URL of page displayed prior to current page (referral URL)
- User device screen resolution
- Time in Visitor's local time zone
- Clicked and downloaded files (downloads)
- Clicked links to external domains (outlinks)
- Page generation time (the time taken for the webpage to be generated by the web server and downloaded by the visitor: page speed)
- Main language of the browser being used (Accept-Language header)
- Browser version, browser plugins (PDF, Flash, Java, etc.), operating system version, device identifier (User-Agent header)
- Language of visited page
- Site search
How to Block or Delete Cookies
For other web browsers, access the web browser's public webpage.
Note: Blocking cookies may disable all or a portion of the functionality of this website.
Additionally, Google Analytics utilizes independent cookies (third-party cookies). These cookies do not collect information that identifies specific individuals. All information collected by these cookies is statistically processed and does not identify specific individuals. Statistical information is utilized to enhance our website's user-friendliness.
Furthermore, the details of Google Analytics can be confirmed at the following website.
Additionally, download the “Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on” from the following URL and install this to the browser you use if rejecting analysis, etc. by Google Analytics.
Rights of All Users
- The right to obtain confirmation as to whether data collected from cookies is being processed, and if this is being processed, the right to access this data, etc. By exercising these rights, you may obtain a copy of personal data;
- The right to seek rectification if the data collected from cookies is inaccurate;
- The right to seek erasure of data collected from cookies; limited, however, to those instances corresponding to any of the respective items of Article 17, Paragraph 1 of the GDPR;
- The right to seek restrictions on the processing of the data collected from cookies; limited, however, to those instances corresponding to any of the respective items of Article 18, Paragraph 1 of the GDPR;
- The right to object to the processing of data collected from cookies;
- The right to seek portability of the information and data collected from cookies; limited, however, to those instances corresponding to Article 20, Paragraph 1 of the GDPR; and,
- The right to raise complaints with regulatory authorities.